We have a roster of over 70 homestay families who want to welcome you into their households. This program is for international student at Regent Christian Academy and would like to experience life in Canada while living with a Canadian family.
- Accommodation from the start of your program till the end. (Usually between September to June)
- Host families provide a private, furnished bedroom (bed, bedding, dresser, desk, chair, table lamp, etc.) with either a private or shared bathroom.
- Nutritious meals all included: Breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days a week, provided by the host family.
- Convenient location: we select homes that are near to our school.
- Explore Canadian culture, live in a Canadian home and take part in local activities.
- Practice English daily.
- Our homestay provide meaningful family time including meals, conversations, games, family activities.
- Safe: All Homestay families undergo a thorough application process that includes home visits, interview and criminal records check. Our hosts are interested in sharing their lifestyle in a positive and mutually rewarding way.
- Student matching: The families are carefully selected to match the student’s needs, hobbies and interest.
- Maximum of two students placed per homestay.
- Full-time homestay staff available on campus to provide ongoing support and assistance.